Best Ever Pizza Dough
From Black & Decker Recipes for ModelB2250
1 1/2 cups beer or water (80 to 90 degrees F.)
1 tbsp. honey or sugar
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tsp. salt
4 1/2 cups bread flour
2 tsp. active dry or bread machine yeast
- Measure ingredients into bread pan in the order listed.
- Insert bread pan securely into unit; close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
- Select Dough setting.
- Press Start button.
- The Complete Signal will sound when bread is done.
- Using pot holders, remove bread pan from the unit and place dough on lightly floured surface.
- Invert large mixing bowl over dough and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half. Set one half aside and keep covered. Lightly brush 2 large pizza pans with olive oil and sprinkle with cornmeal; set aside. On lightly floured surface, roll out half of dough to fit prepared pan. Top with desired topping ingredients such as sauce, cheese and vegetables. Bake in preheated 425 degree F. oven for 20 minutes or until edges are golden and cheese is bubbling.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
My Pizza Sauce... Which is also my Spaghetti Sauce :)
1 large clove of garlic minced
1 diced onion
1 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
1 6 oz. can of tomato paste
Heat the oil over low heat in a medium size pot. Add the diced onion and stir occasionally until tender. Add the garlic stirring occasional (adjust heat to avoid browning). Stir in crushed tomatoes and tomato paste and increase the heat to bring to a boil. Remove from heat and serve. Simple and delicious!