- 1 cup warm water (70 to 80)
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all dough ingredients in your bread machine pan according to manufacturers direction.
- Select dough setting.
- When dough cycle is complete, turn out onto floured board and divide dough in half.
- Cut each portion into 12 pieces and roll each piece into a 4 to 6" rope.
- Place 2" apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Note: Be careful not to over bake or they will become tough.
Oh my goodness... DELICIOUS!! And BIG TIME approval from the man of the house!